Tis the season for delicious smells! One of my favorites is gingerbread. I love the smell of it cooking, I love the delightful gingerbread houses and gingerbread people, but most of all, I love eating gingerbread!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get into a tub full of heavenly warm gingerbread cake and just sink and sniff? Mmmmmmmmmmmm. What? You don’t want to fill up your tub with gingerbread cake because it would be hard to clean? That’s ok, you can still have a Gingerbread Bath!
- Gingerbread Scent – put a few drops in the tub
- Epsom salts – I know, I say this for every bath because they’re terrific
- Bubbles – yah yah, all the time, same reason as Epsom salts
- How about a Gingerbread Bath Bomb?
- Gingerbread candle! I have one, it’s incredible!
Ginger is a fabulous herb and the the ingredient that gives gingerbread it’s spicy taste.
You can add raw ginger to your bath as well. Ginger has a long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold. Adding some raw ginger to your bath can be a good thing.
Here’s a post I did about a Raw Ginger Bath.
Snacking on gingerbread cake and cookies in the tub is absolutely allowed! It’s the best because you can get crumbs everywhere and no need to “clean up”.
Enjoy the holidays!